it's like a sense of accomplishment for finding such a great deal but because it's such a good deal you buy 30 of everything and then suddenly you have no money so you're happy but you feel empty inside at the same time
okay i didn't buy 30 of anything but I did buy 3 wigs, more wig caps, and a binding top all for under $30 which is good but that was all my money and I ordered the wrong type of wig cap
I think I can still cancel the order and get the right ones and still get my money back but I have to ask my mom first since it's all on her debit card I just gave her cash. Oh well.
Anyway here's a list of the cosplays I'm hoping to do next:
- Undertaker from Black Butler- I have a big group that wants to do a panel at AMKE 2016 so I of course get to be my favorite character from the series which is perf
- Kyoya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club- again, big group. I don't even really know why we're doing this other than Alyssa already bought her jacket and everything else for Honey
- Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight- the main reason behind this is I always try to find someone I'd cosplay as when I watch a new anime and I brought it up to my friend who was like HECK YEA I'LL BE KANAME and then she dragged our friend with money (alyssa) into it and she bought her stuff for Yuuki already. So now we have to. But I'm okay with this it shouldn't be too hard right? My main concern is me and heatherly both are poor and don't have parents that will buy stuff for our happiness unless it's christmas so we have to make everything by hand. WHAT EVEN IS THE DESIGN ON THE JACKET FOR THE UNIFORM HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT. ribbon. i can use ribbon or something. that will work.
- Haruka Nanase from Free!- I can use the same wig I ordered for Kyoya and also Haru is my spirit animal and I have someone that would be Makoto too which would be fun. Maybe I'll do a genderswapped version so I can get swimming shots.
- Genderswapped Rei Ryugazaki from Free!- I have been unconsciously buying cosplay stuff for Rei since I got my new glasses and swimsuit. Remember when I said that Haru is my spirit animal? I wasn't lying, but there is definitely some Rei in there too; I'm like the HaRei lovechild I swear. I would go in depth on this but now isn't the time. (genderswap for sure since I already have a swimsuit)
- Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul- this one would be on my own but with the two wigs I'm ordering I can do either version of him and I'm excited
- there are more but this is a good list for now these are the most likely for me to do before any of the others. My goal is to finish at least the first three before the end of the year, or at least before March.
But yea that's my plan for the summer. C o s p l a y.