HEYO PEOPLE OF TEH INTERWEBS
idk what to put here...
So stuff I like to do include painting, sculpting, drawing (traditional and digital), sewing, baking, taking pictures that end up a lot better than I thought they would, breathing, occasionally eating and sleeping, coloring, making key chains, and avoiding [real] people.
Stuff I do online include drawing, talking to my awesome internet friends, posting stuff on here, and keeping in touch with my one REAL friend that I haven't seen in 3 years. (Well, 3 years on June 8th, 10:35am central standard time. But really, who's counting? Pfft. Not me. Nope. I clearly have better things to do with my time than sit around wallowing in my loneliness. *cries*)
Random shit about me:
I'm allergic to coconut
I was sorted into Gryffindor on pottermore
I don't believe in favorite things, so don't ask. Unless it's like favorite books. But then I can't just choose one... So don't ask me what my favorite things are, mmkay? thanks.
One time, I chipped a tooth eating frozen yogurt
I still haven't been to the dentist about said tooth
I really, REALLY don't like directioners. Well, all the ones at my school anyway.
OTP: either Johnlock or Destiel
-other ships I sail: Lestrolly, Merthur, those two guys with the umbrellas in the first episode of the BBC series Sherlock, Bilborin, BobbyXEllen
ships everyone sails at least a little tiny itty bitty bit: Sherlolly, Megstiel, Dean/Benny
Fandoms I'm in: SuperWhoLock (does this count as the individual ones as well? It should. I'm counting it like that to save space.), MLP:FIM, HP, Merlin, Avengers, Hunger Games, LotR (does the Hobbit count as part of this one? It should.), Avatar: the Last Airbender (Legend of Korra should be a part of this one too.)
Get in touch with me here:
You can let me know if you'd like to talk about doing an art trade or commission or something through my email. Or if you'd just like to chat, that's okay too. All I ask is that you tell me your username so I can remember who you are. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! ^.^
MY INTERNET RULES:
1. The Doctor lies
2. Don't ask stupid questions
3. Don't jump off of tall buildings. Everyone will just think Moffat is directing another TV show or film or something.
4. ALL HAIL THE OVERLORD
5. Don't be a dick
6. Don't waste time posting comments about how much you hate something and being all rage-y about it. Unless it's a thing that specifically says it's a rant. Then it's okay. Rants are a useful tool in relieving stress.
7. Even "Zen Masters" get ideas, so FOR GOD'S SAKE LET THEM SPEAK (sorry. inside joke)
8. All that internet safety stuff you learn in school
9. ^all the rest of it your parents tell you
10. I really just needed a last thing.
I finally figured out how to put stamps on here! HOORAY!
So yeah. Here's a tiny taste of the deliciousness that is my head. But not literally. OMG WHY'D I SAY THAT
NO. BAD ZOMBIES. STAY BACK!!!!